Breakfast Frittata: 859 calories
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Total time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4
Please keep in mind that the nutritional information is calculated using a nutrition facts calculator. It is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on the products used.
- Per serving: 215 calories
- Total Carbs: 18g
- Per Serving: 4.5g
- Total Fats:58.6g
- Per Serving: 14.65g
- Total Proteins: 61.3g
- Per Serving: 15.325g
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil (40 cals, 4.5g fat)
- 50g sliced broccoli florets (18 cals, 2.9g carbs, 1,8g protein)
- 1 diced red bell pepper (optional) (51 cals, 9.9g carbs, 0.5g fat, 1.6g protein)
- 40g sliced button mushroom (optional) (10 cals, 1.8g carbs, 0.6g protein)
- 13g of diced red onion (5 cals, 1,2g carbs, 0.1g protein)
- 6 eggs (429 cals, 2.2g carbs, 28.5g fat, 37.7g protein)
- 78g shredded cheddar cheese (optional) (306 cals, 25.1g fat, 19.5g protein)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cilantro for garnish 9 (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200c. Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the red onion to the pan and cool, stirring occasionally until onion has softened.
- Add the red pepper and/or button mushrooms until soft.
- Add the broccoli to the pan along with 1 tablespoon of water, stirring occasionally until broccoli is tender.
- Season the vegetables to taste with salt and pepper.
- Remove vegetables from the pan.
- In a bowl whisk together the eggs, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the vegetables and cheese to the egg mixture and stir.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and place it in the oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until center is set. Garnish with cilantro and serve.